Solutions to help safeguard your rental properties.

Do you have investment properties or a vacation home that you rent out for a few months of the year? Whether being a landlord is a full time job, or a means of supplemental income, it is important to have the proper coverage. As your trusted consultants, we help you reduce your risk and control the cost associated with insuring your rental properties.

  • Dwelling — Covers the main home, also referred to as the primary structure
  • Other Structures — Covers detached garages, pools, shed and gazebos
  • Personal Property — Covers your contents
  • Loss of Rent — Covers the loss of rental income after a claim
  • Landlord Liability — Provides defense from lawsuits arising from injuries sustained by someone on your property, or by your actions

Other common coverage options include:

  • Vandalism
  • Tenant Damage
  • Actual Cash Value or Replacement Cost
  • Sewer & Water Back Up/Sump Pump Failure

Good to Know!

Do you require your tenants to have their own insurance policy? Most landlord policies will not provide coverage for the tenant’s property or liability while living under your roof. Our professional agents have the knowledge and expertise to protect many different aspects of your investment.

Need more information?